Millar Crossing is located on the corner of 51st Street and Millar Avenue, one of the most prominent intersections in Saskatoon’s north end.
This high profile corner handles over 42,800 cars per day in close proximity and with ease of access to Warman Road, Highways 11, 12 and 16.
The first two phases of development at Millar Crossing were completed in 2013. Phase 1 features a 10,500 SF building with a diverse mix of retail and restaurant users including: Subway, Tommy Gun’s, Opa Souvlaki, Wok Box, Edible Arrangements and Panago. Phase 2 is a 7,800 SF Original Joe’s. This location is unique to the franchise with a brewpub, restaurant, and offsale all featured within.
Proposed plans for this third and final phase of this modern development feature a 6,400 SF free stand and a 16,000 SF retail/office building.
Area tenants include: McDonalds, Tim Hortons, Boston Pizza, Co-op Gas Bar, Independent Grocer, Royal Bank and Lawson Heights Mall.
Located at the entrance of Silverwood, one of Saskatoon’s most affluent neighbourhoods and the North Industrial Area, Millar Crossing gives tenants the best of both worlds
- Up to 24,500 SF
- Up to 6,400 SF free stand
- On-site parking for 250
- Smooth trowelled 5″ concrete floor, ready for tenant’s flooring
- Perimeter walls insulated, drywalled to the underside of the decking, taped &
sanded, ready for primer
- Aluminum storefront with modern acrylic stucco and masonry exterior
- 200 amp electrical service to panel complete with breakers
- One (1) – five (5) ton HVAC unit wired and fired (distribution by tenant)
- Under slab rough-in plumbing for one (1) washroom
- One inch water connection with check meter
- Painted exterior rear mandoor
- Front concrete sidewalk
835/837 51st Street East, Saskatoon
Contact Our Agent
If you would like to enquire about this property please fill out the following form and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.