Construction is complete on this new three-story office|retail development on the corner of 8th Street and Cumberland Avenue, Saskatoon.
This development features main floor retail/office/restaurant and two floors of office space.
14,592 SF of second floor office is available for lease, with underground parking available. Main floor retail/office/restaurant space is fully leased to Scotiabank and Blanco Cantina restaurant/patio.
Cumberland Square is a 6.78 acre site located on the corner of 8th Street and Cumberland Avenue. Our 8th Street access allows direct routes not only to affluent residential neighbourhoods, but also to the downtown, Circle Drive and the University of Saskatchewan. A total of five access points at a controlled intersection allow vehicles from all directions to access the site.
The redevelopment of Cumberland Square started in 2015 with the construction of a 13,000 SF commercial building anchored by a 6,400 SF Boston Pizza. The second building constructed features a Save On Foods, Starbucks and Urban Cellars liquor store.
- 4,687 SF Main Floor Restaurant Opportunity + 1,466 SF Patio OR
- 4,687 SF – 5,437 SF Main Floor Retail/Office
- Floor to underside of slab is a height of 14 feet
- Dedicated 7475 CFM Air Handling Unit with 20 tons of cooling
- 600v 400 amp 3 phase panel electrical service with 120/208v, separately metered
- Grease interceptor pit already installed below slab in parkade with exterior hookups for easy clean out
- Interior space shell mudded, sanded & ready to accept tenant primer and finishes
- Dedicated mechanical room space on second floor above restaurant with room for tenant MUA and exhaust equipment
- Underground parking stalls – $150.00 per month
- Building includes SHAW Fiber Optic
- Over 450 parking stalls on site
- 2” Natural gas line, separately metered
- 2.5” Domestic water service
110 1507 8th Street East, Saskatoon
Contact Our Agent
If you would like to enquire about this property please fill out the following form and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.