At BizHub, we’re building a progressive industry center that welcomes customers, attracts employees and connects you to the world.
Now selling lots in Phase Two. Phase One, comprised of 26 lots, is completely sold out.
Visit biz-hub.ca for more information, park updates and to see current businesses.
- All lots are a minimum of 5 acres
- Opportunities to package lots for larger users
- Lots available for purchase
- DM1 Zoning
- Full fire flow water protection (6″ line, max. flow 1550 U.S. gpm)
- 10 meter wide roads constructed and paved for industrial use
- Natural gas, electricity and potable water
- Storm/Flood water management
- Lightly serviced lots
- Fully landscaped, including a scenic retention pond
- Architectural controls to protect aesthetic appeal of park
- Located adjacent to Highway 16, with visible access from road
- Direct connections to other major routes, including Highways 7 and 11
- Close proximity to John G. Diefenbaker International Airport and private air services
- Synergies among industrial tenants
- Selected uses only, ensuring upscale atmosphere
- Application for a three-year tax abatement policy from the RM of Corman Park available
It’s premium space with competitive pricing. Put your business in the hub – BizHub.