At BizHub, we’re building a progressive industry center that welcomes customers, attracts employees and connects you to the world.
Now selling lots in Phase Two. Phase One, comprised of 26 lots, is completely sold out.
- All lots are a minimum of 5 acres
- Opportunities to package lots for larger users
- Lots available for purchase
- DM1 Zoning
- Full fire flow water protection (6″ line, max. flow 1550 U.S. gpm)
- 10 meter wide roads constructed and paved for industrial use
- Natural gas, electricity and potable water
- Storm/Flood water management
- Lightly serviced lots
- Fully landscaped, including a scenic retention pond
- Architectural controls to protect aesthetic appeal of park
- Located adjacent to Highway 16, with visible access from road
- Direct connections to other major routes, including Highways 7 and 11
- Close proximity to John G. Diefenbaker International Airport and private air services
- Synergies among industrial tenants
- Selected uses only, ensuring upscale atmosphere
- Application for a three-year tax abatement policy from the RM of Corman Park available
It’s premium space with competitive pricing. Put your business in the hub – BizHub.
Visit biz-hub.ca for more information, park updates and to see current businesses.